Schedule a Meet & Greet
All new pups enrolling for training must meet with our trainer during the meet & greet session. Interviews are scheduled by appointment only. Please fill out the electronic form below and bring a completed Client Info Form to the meeting.
All dogs must meet our requirements:
- At least five months old
- Spayed or neutered if over 7 months of age
- Current on all shots including Rabies, Distemper and Bordetella vaccines
- Free of any internal parasites (annual fecal exam required)
- Flea/tick free and in good overall health
- No open wounds or stitches of any kind
- Must have a quick-release collar
- Able to pass the meet and greet session
Pet owners should allow at least 30 minutes to complete the Meet & Greet Process.